Want to get added to the mix?
Apply for an opening to join the Black Market crew.
Pizza Kitchen Manager (Temecula, CA)
Maintain fast accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards. Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to. Leads Crew Members and directs all daily operations of the store which include, but are not limited to: opening and closing the store, managing employees breaks and shift changes, and completing shift summary reports. Handles day-to-day operations with tasks that include but not limited to scheduling, ordering, and team development. Must have open availability and be able to work weekends. Manager Food Certification is a plus. Knowledge of pizza making a plus. Works as a team player to support other employees complete their tasks. Motivates, coaches, and trains new Team Members. Completes all other duties assigned as necessary.
Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment. High School Diploma or GED. Must be 25 years of age or older.
Excellent communication skills. Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation. Strong problem solving and decision making skills are necessary.
Accountant (Temecula, CA)
Prepare bank ACH and wire transfers for the electronic payments and receipts for vendors and customers
Maintain and develop cash controls for restaurant and distribution operations
Maintain depreciation schedules and fixed asset records
Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
Responsible for accurate and timely uploads of business units systems into Accounting Software
Responsible for Inter-company reconciliation and entries
Responsible for timely preparation of G/L entries and account reconciliation for month-end close
Responsible for monthly financial statement preparation
Prepare sales and use tax reporting
Prepare accounting and tax schedules in support of company tax returns and annual audits
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
5 to 7 years of accounting experience
Advanced MS Office skills
Strong process management, leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Customer service experience is a must
Effective verbal and written communication abilities
Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior
Tasting Room Server (Temecula, CA)
As part of the Black Market team, Servers educate our customers on our craft beer offerrings as well as the craft beer industry. Servers must promote and provide excellent customer service skills as the Tasting Room is the public face of Black Market.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of beer
- Can work in a "Team" environment
- Cash handling & POS experience
- Some heavy lifting involved
- Cleaning and other general duties
- Majority of the shifts will be Fri -Sun
- Must be 21 years old
Pizza Baker (Temecula, CA)
- Maintain a clean station
- Organize and navigate kitchen and storage areas
- Setup stock station with necessary supplies, restock when necessary
- Prepare ingredients for cooking pizza and making salads (chopping vegetables, making dough, preparing sauces, etc.)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with other food staff
- Handle appropriate plating and presentation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exacting and efficient in following precise directions
- Attention to detail
- Strong listener and communicator
- Team Player
- Time management skills
- Attention to hygiene and sanitation