Want to get added to the mix?
Apply for an opening to join the Black Market crew.
Packaging Technician (Temecula, CA)
- Bottling beer on our semi-automated Maheen bottling line.
- Canning beer on our Wild Goose canning line.
- Daily maintenance and preventative maintenance on the bottling & canning line.
- Keg cleaning, filling.
- Pulling/palletizing orders for distributors.
- Forklift operation.
- Perform all cellar operations.
- Startup and shutdown of facility processes.
- Accurate daily record keeping.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
- Make adjustments to equipment to compensate for variations in materials.
- Take direction from Celler Manager
- Contribute to positive work environment through open and constructive dialog.
- Contribute and be receptive to continual innovation and improvements.
- Communicate issues and concerns as they arise with staff and management.
- 2 years of experience in a production brewery environment.
- Desire to learn and master packaging machinery.
- Mechanical ability and intuition.
- General knowledge of fluid dynamics and pressure.
- A full understanding of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Must be able to work varying hours depending upon production schedule.
- A positive attitude in a demanding repetitive production environment.
- Strong orientation towards quality control and safety.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities while focusing on detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to 11 hours.
- Heavy physical work (bending, kneeling, climbing onto tanks, pulling hoses, etc.)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 160 pounds.
- Will work continuously on wet floors and with wet equipment, and work in extreme cold/heat.
- Loud to moderate continuous noise in work area.
- Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors and occasionally exposed to hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive pay to be determined based on experience.
Accountant (Temecula, CA)
Prepare bank ACH and wire transfers for the electronic payments and receipts for vendors and customers
Maintain and develop cash controls for restaurant and distribution operations
Maintain depreciation schedules and fixed asset records
Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
Responsible for accurate and timely uploads of business units systems into Accounting Software
Responsible for Inter-company reconciliation and entries
Responsible for timely preparation of G/L entries and account reconciliation for month-end close
Responsible for monthly financial statement preparation
Prepare sales and use tax reporting
Prepare accounting and tax schedules in support of company tax returns and annual audits
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
5 to 7 years of accounting experience
Advanced MS Office skills
Strong process management, leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Customer service experience is a must
Effective verbal and written communication abilities
Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior
Tasting Room Server (Temecula, CA)
As part of the Black Market team, Servers educate our customers on our craft beer offerrings as well as the craft beer industry. Servers must promote and provide excellent customer service skills as the Tasting Room is the public face of Black Market.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of beer
- Can work in a "Team" environment
- Cash handling & POS experience
- Some heavy lifting involved
- Cleaning and other general duties
- Majority of the shifts will be Fri -Sun
- Must be 21 years old
Pizza Baker (Temecula, CA)
- Maintain a clean station
- Organize and navigate kitchen and storage areas
- Setup stock station with necessary supplies, restock when necessary
- Prepare ingredients for cooking pizza and making salads (chopping vegetables, making dough, preparing sauces, etc.)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with other food staff
- Handle appropriate plating and presentation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exacting and efficient in following precise directions
- Attention to detail
- Strong listener and communicator
- Team Player
- Time management skills
- Attention to hygiene and sanitation